"It's like I am hiking in Montana, but I'm in HONDURAS!!!!!!"
AHHA so my computer went crazy on me
and I had a long email all ready
to send but then my computer crashed.
So I will try and summarize all
I have to say!! First off, we had
changes!! I was so sad to see Hermana A go (yes I cried) but I was so
happy to welcome Hermana O from El Salvador!! She has been in the mission
for 6 months and is truly an amazing and powerful teacher! I love her so much, and she has so much patience with my Spanish! I am grateful for that. Anyway, I stayed in the same area, Santa Lucia and I love it! I love the
people here! They are truly amazing!!!
Today we had an activity with our zone
(only half of our zone showed up ) but we got to hike to these waterfalls
in Valle De Angeles and it was truly beautiful!! I love Honduras!!! There is
such hidden beauty here!! It was fun to spend time with our zone and get to
know our missionaries! The missionaries in our zone are such amazing people!
Seriously sometimes I think to myself that life can’t get much better than
this. I am in Honduras with some of the greatest people I know, I am
preaching the gospel (the thing that brings such great happiness and cheer in
my life) and I get to serve the Lord. The only thing missing is my family and
other friends, but that is part of the sacrifice right?? I am truly happy here, and I love serving the Lord and the people of Santa Lucia.
Our investigadors are progressing and
we are in the process of looking for more and new investigadors and I know that
as we keep on working and praying and faithfully serving, the Lord will place
the people who need to hear the gospel before us! I love this gospel! I know it
to be true! I know that I am a child of God. I know this without a doubt in my
mind and I am so grateful for the chance to teach God's children.
I love the people here! They are
amazing and such beautiful children of God. I know my Heavenly Father
loves me and I have felt HIs love for me and for others so much this week! He
has blessed me in ways that I can’t even imagine!!! This gospel is true and I
love it with all my heart!!!! Cheerfully do all things this week, and I promise
you
Heavenly Father will bless you in ways
you wouldn’t even imagine. It is amazing what a simple smile can do!!
All
my love, Hermana Bodine
Isn't she amazing?
"We went to a waterfall in Valle de Angeles (part of our zone) and it was truly so beautiful"
"Honduras is truly beautiful! It is so green here"
Jenn with the sisters in her area, including her new companion!
Her new comp.
Half of her zone
Fruit from the mountains!
And lots of it...
Some chocolate chip pancakes
"Me and two kids who belong to a member"











No comments:
Post a Comment