Well folks, it has been
another great and rainy week in Tatumbla. I am loving my new area and new
companion and new investigadores and new members! Everything is just so great
here!
Lots of fun little things
have happened this week in Tatumbla, so I will just give a little run down of a
few of the things!
We found an amazing new
invest. whose name is Antonia and she is amazing! We love her so much! She is
our age and is just so fun and loves the church! She came to church with us and
we are just so excited for her progression in the gospel! During one of our
lessons with her, it happened after the first big rain of the season, and here
in Tatumbla, after the first big rain, these crazy bugs leave their little
houses in the ground and swarm the people. So during this lesson, we were being
attacked and attacked by the bugs and it was pretty funny! It was actually a
crazy day because everyone in Tatumbla was being attacked by the bugs. People
even put cotton in their ears to keep the bugs from flying in! Gotta love
Honduras bugs!
We also changed houses
this week! I was pretty sad to leave La Abuala's house! We always have our
little family prayer at night with her and the last night we were with her, I
almost started crying! It has been so fun living with her and having her as my
grandma here in Tatumbla. Before we pray, she always says Reverencia, por
favor, Reverencia. I just love it! But our new house is super cute and great.
It will be fun having our own little place!
We are planning a huge
activity in our ward for la obra misional. So that has been taking up some time
too! We are going to have a noche de talentos. Talent Show. And we, as la obra
misional, will be putting on a few little acts. I am super excited and it has
been a great opportunity to work with people in our ward and get to know the
members a little bit more! I love the people here in Tatumbla too!
This Sunday, we have our
goodbye to Presidente Hernandez. I can't believe it is all coming to an end for
him and his wife. They have been such loving and amazing mission Presidents. We
are soo sad to see them go!!!
Today was a great PDAY!!!
We went to a national Park and got to enter a Zoo! I just love love love zoos!
But I also love love this work and this gospel. We had the chance to take to a
recent convert yesterday and she just bore testimony that this is the true
gospel and that it is only through this gospel that we can recieve pure joy and
happiness. IThe gospel truly changes us and lets us become closer to Christ.
Thanks for all the love and support!
Keep On Smiling,
Hermana Bodine
Here is a picture of La Abuela and I eating dinner, we are eating poor man's egg. It is so good! I love her food!
Also here is a picture of our new house! It is cute isn't it!
At the Zoo...
Hermana Tooley and I had some fun in the hall of mirrors!
Us today in Picacho! It is a national park! I have already been once before on my mission! Us sister missionaries are out to conquer Tegucigalpa! hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment