My zone in front of the temple. Zone...Valle Verde!!!!!!!!! Love it!
Yes, people here celebrate Valentines day!! We have a
huge activity the 15 in the church. We shall see how it goes!!! And
nobody really watches the olympics. I completely forgot about them. Is
there anyone from Honduras participating???? I sure hope so. GO Honduras
and America!!!!
Anyway, life is great here! I love my area and have
become sooo close to the members here! Today, we ate lunch with
President (of the branch) and his family! They are my family tooo!!!! It is going to be so hard leaving here!!!!!! These people have truly
changed my life!!!
As for our investigadors. Yami has her baptism this saturday
but it is still not for sure because she says she still needs an
answer! So we shall see how it goes!!!! We are working so hard for her.
She knows the church is true. I think she is just a little scared!
We are trying to find families to teach. So pray for
me to find a family!!! Also we work a ton with less active members and
have about 3 family home evenings every week if not more! I love them.
I can't believe I hit 8 months I don't like it!!!!!!! hahah Time is going by way to fast. We had interviews with President on Friday.
I love him so much and his wife. They are such great examples to
me!!!! He challenged us to be like Moroni. In
the 1st chapter of the book of Moroni, he writes about how he wasn't
going to write more, but promised to do the will of the Lord so he has
to! He kept his word and promised never to deny Christ! We must be like Moroni and really all of the Book of Mormon prophets and leaders.
We can truly learn soo soo much from the Book of Mormon!!! My comp and I
have focused on studying the scriptures more and more during our
companionship study and I love it! We are growing more spiritually
close and we receive revelation for our investigadors.
I gave a talk on Sunday about charity seeing as this week is valentines day. My comp laughed as i practiced my talk Sunday morning in the house, but I didn't care. I always have to practice. hahahahah
Anyway, the work is great! I love being on the mission!!!
all my love,
Hermana Bodine
Hermana Isabel outside of her house!!!!! She is one hilarious 84 year old!!!!! I love her!!!
This is the house of hermana Isabel. Does the decor not slightly remind you of the cabin????? hahahah I sure thought so!!!!
Some of my favorite hermanas in the mission. I love them all so much
and am soo sad that after the mission I will be the one who lives the
farthest away. But I am so grateful for the opportunity to know these
hermanas.
The hermanas in my zone eating out after the temple trip!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment