I love missionary work!!! This week I studied the true purpose of
missionary work and love this scripture from Doctrine and Covenants 71.
“Verily this is a mission for a season, which I give unto you
Wherefore, labor ye in my vineyard. Call upon the inhabitants of the
earth and bear record and prepare the way for the commandments and revelations
which are to come
Now behold this is the wisdom, whoso readeth, let him understand and receive
also
For unto him that receiveth it shall be given more abundantly, even
power”
Missions are truly for a season of time and in this season of time we,
as missionaries are able to labor in the Lord's vineyard. We have a huge
responsibility to prepare the way for the commandments and revelations which
are to come. We have the ability to help these people find a more excellent
way. And we can truly teach with power and wisdom. What an amazing promise!!!!
Missionary work is truly the Lord's work! And I love it!
This week was great! We are preparing Jaime and Kevin for baptism. So
keep them in their prayers and we have also found some new positive people so
we are really excited!!!!
We had this big youth activity and ended up going to this river that it
known for killings. Pretty sketch but we were safe!!! We had no idea until
after we went! hahah But that is what the big group pictures is!!!
Haven't made any delish things lately but I think when I return to the
states I am truly going to make tortillas and beans and chismole and everything
because that is what I love these days!!! I am a true Honduranian, catrachan. Hahahah!
Also, we had a conference in Danli for just hermanas again! It was great
and we learned a lot from the Hermana Aps. Also, we got to eat delicious Italian
pizza so that was a treat!!!!
Zamorano is truly a tiny little pueblo but I love it!!!! I love this
work and know that this is the true church! Thank you for all your love and
prayers!!!
Keep on smiling, Hermana Bodine
ps. The other pictures are with Hermana Teresa who just left for the
states last week. She is a member and we won't see her again. Sad day. And the
Hermana Aps. sent us this big nametags. They are pretty cool I guess.
hahah



No comments:
Post a Comment