This week was another great week. Every week in the mission is just so great and I just learn so much. This week, I was just able to really feel the love of my Heavenly Father through the small tender mercies.
Heavenly Father really shows us His love that He has for us. For everyone, it is in different ways. For me this week it was through providing us with different ways to serve or teach the people.
Here are two of my favorite experiences from this week.
On Saturday, we had a lesson with our investigador and his family. His wife and son are already members, and we have been teaching him to complete the family. He has been progressing really fast and soaking up and loving everything about the gospel. We planned our lesson with him and his family to be in the church on Saturday evening. Now, the church in Tatumbla is beautiful. As we sat outside as the sun was setting, we were able to feel the spirit and teach with power and clarity. We taught about baptism and then were able to pass inside and show him the baptismal font. He is preparing for baptism and is just so excited. The Spirit was so strong, and we just felt Heavenly Father's love.
We planned a noche de hogar with some recent converts and with the other sisters in a members home. After dinner, we were all ready to give the message and then the light went out. We had to immediately walk home before it got to dark and just walking home with a recent convert and my companion under the light of the stars, I was just able to feel Heavenly Father's love for me and for each one of us. I love seeing the stars at night because it just reminds me that Heavenly Father created this earth for me to live and be happy and to grow and strive to return to live with Him again. All things truly denote that there is a God.
Make sure to look for the simple tender mercies from God that show His love for each one of us.
Keep on Smiling,
Hermana Bodine
Hermana Bodine
We helped the abuela´s daughter help paint in her house. I love them so much. Also we did some other service and helped an investigador cut her grass and plants and weeds with a machete, and I got 6 blisters in my hand. They hurt but I WAS just so happy to help and wanted to finish the job. I don't know if you can see the sores, but I thought I would send the picture anyway.
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment