9.26.2014

Week 67 - Cambios

I love changes. Not because I have to say goodbye to companions or areas but because I like seeing God's plan for us and his children being revealed. It is amazing how God truly knows what he is doing when he works through his servants. We just have to trust him. He knows what is best for us and exactly what we need and what HIs children here in Honduras need. 

This week we had changes. I stayed in my area and received my new crazy and amazing companion Hermana Zaleta de Mexico. Hermana Flores returned to the city and Hermana Zaleta and I are continuing to work together in Tatumbla. She has 3 months in the mission. She is so much fun and is crazy but I love teaching with her. WE teach super well together so I am so so excited for this change. President Bowler changed the way he did changes. Instead of receiving our cambios on the phone, he just told which comp was going to be leaving the area. Then Wednesday in a meeting, we all gathered together and one by one, President announced the changes by showing the pictures of the new companions in the areas in a PowerPoint. IT was a little nerve wracking but so much fun! There were so many changes and you could really feel the spirit. President is making some amazing changes here in the mission. 

Anyway, we have been just working really hard to find new people and bring may people to Christ. Tatumbla is small but there is always just so much work to do! I love my new comp and we are so happy to be together in Tatumbla. We have a lot of great investigadores that are progressing. I just love them all so much and want the best for them. 

I love the scripture in Dotrina y Convenios 31, 3

  Lift up your heart and rejoice for the hour of you mission is come and your tongue shall be loosed and you shall declare glad tiding of great joy unto this generations. 

I love this work and lifting up my heart and rejoicing in the mission and in preaching this gospel. It is only a message of glad tidings and great joy. 

Keep On Smiling,

Hermana Bodine

Pictures, sometimes is rains really really hard and I have to go outside to get water in my rain jacket at night. 


ps. cool little side note, Elder Duncan who came last week told us that there are not 4 missions in Honduras but 8. 4 on this side of the veil and 4 on the other. How amazing is that. When we stop teaching investigadores, the angels keep working with them. THERE IS SO MUCH WORK TO BE DONE! I just love missionary work so much!

I Love Hermana Tooley!

 We had an asada with our zone last week and we made these cool shirts but they spelled my name wrong. hahahah 

 Hermana Bodine or Hermana Budine?

 With my MTC companion!
Here is Antonia. She is my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment