I love the principal of prayer. We have a Heavenly Father who is truly so so amazing and he loves us so much! I love that fact that we can simply communicate with him through prayer. But just like it says in the Book of Mormon, we have to pray with real intent, a sincere heart and with a lot of faith.
It is amazing how our prayers can ALWAYS be answered when we really pray with faith and pray to do the voluntad del Senor. I would like to share a little experience with you .
On Tuesday, we planned to visit an area outside of Tatumbla to visit some of our investigators who live there. We always have to take buses to get there. Well this week, the buses decided to stop working, so we were able to go in a small little moto taxi to this part of our area, but I was nervous because I knew that there wouldn't be buses passing back on the way home. Well, we were able to have some great lessons and after finishing, we were walking to el desvío. It was about 5 and we had a very important lesson at 530 with one of investigadors, but I had no idea how we were going to get back to Tatumbla. While walking, I just said a little prayer and asked for us to just find some way to get to Tatumbla if it was His voluntad. Sure enough, seconds after, we saw a moto taxi just sitting there waiting and there are NEVER EVER moto taxi's there. It was a miracle and an answer to our prayers. We were able to make it to our 530 meeting. It was truly amazing how quickly Heavenly Father responded to our prayers because he needed us to be in the cita at 530. We were so grateful for this small little miracle.
Although this might seem very simple, it was amazing to me to see that Heavenly Father is always quick to answer our prayers when we are ready and willing to do HIs will. When we pray with faith, we can truly see miracles in our lives and see how God can truly guide us and use us as His instruments.
I love this gospel and am so happy to be here in Honduras. We have some amazing investigators that are learning about this gospel and progressing. My companion and I are jsut having so much fun together finding new people and teaching and helping people understand their purposes in life and feel God's love for them.
Thanks for all the love and support. Keep on smiling,
Hermana Bodine
ps. sorry there aren't any pictures, my memory card has a virus and the computer won't read my memory card.
No comments:
Post a Comment