10.16.2014

Week 70 - I love His work!

I just want to share my small testimony with you today. 

This week we had interviews with our Mission President, Presidente Bowler, and he testified that this work is truly the Lord's work. It is not our work and never will be our work. 

I know this is truly the Lord's work. When we truly give it our all and try to do the Lord's will, we will see the fruits of our labors and will able to help the Lord accomplish many things. We are only instruments in His hands trying to do His will. I have truly felt the greatest joy from doing His will. It may not be easy but with fervent prayer, fasting, and scripture study and a positive attitude, we can truly do what Heavenly Father wants us to do! The best part is helping Him fulfill his vision of having His children return to Him.



All my love and keep on smiling, 

Hermana Bodine

I love this woman! La abuela
 This is when we couldn't watch conference cause it wasn't working. 
 These pictures are from Hermana Tooley's camera. Thanks to her you can see my face. jajajajajajjaj 
 It started to get cold this week!
 A sunday dinner with a member family.
 Just typically preaching the gospel hahahha!



No comments:

Post a Comment