10.30.2014

Week 72 - Te llevara de la mano

Well I don't have much time, but I just want to share a little thought today it comes from one of my favorite scriptures is in Doctrina y Convenios 112, 10. 


Se humilde, y el Señor tu Dios te llevará de la mano y dará respuesta a tus oraciones. 
( Be thou humble; and the Lord thy God shall lead thee by the hand, and give thee answer to thy prayers.)

Throughout the mission, and especially this week, I have seen that when we truly try to be humble, meaning having faith, being diligent and obedient, and trying to do the Lord's will, Heavenly Father will truly take us by the hand and lead us to where we need to go. It is amazing how Heavenly Father has a perfect plan for His children and how we as missionaries are only instruments in carrying out this plan! I love this work and and so grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary in Honduras. But more than anything, I love my Savior, Jesus Christ and know that He lives! 

This week was great! We were able to take our investigador Joselyn to the temple and she loved loved loved it. She just hasn't gone to church yet but we are working with her a lot. I love her so much! I love this work and this gospel. It is the best!!!

Keep on Smiling, 

Hermana Bodine


Sunset from Tatumbla
 Temple trip with a menos activo and our investigator Joselyn


No comments:

Post a Comment