4.01.2014

Week 42 - Changes



I have learned that the mission is truly all about changes. Changes in areas and companions, changes in culture and language, changes in habits, changes in oneself and changes in others. 

I have been given the wonderful opportunity to stay 2 changes with Hermana Sarabia in Zamorano and I am so sad to see her leave for her home as she finishes her mission! She is an excellent missionary and I have learned so much from her!!! Changes in companionships are sometimes hard, but I know that the Lord sends us new companions for a reason! I am excited to be receiving a new companion this week! 

But the best change of all is the change that happens in a person when they choose to follow Christ. Hermana Sarabia and I had the opportunity to see a change in one of our investigators. Through his conversion, he has truly changed for the better. The gospel has brought him happiness and the chance for a new life centered on Christ. After his baptism and confirmation, he told us he felt like his life had completely changed for the better. The gospel changes lives and brings happiness to Heavenly Father's children. 

President told my comp today that I am staying in my area and training! So this change is going to be crazy!!! I can't believe I have 5 months and am going to stay another month and a half but I am excited and nervous to train!  

I love this work and I love this gospel. I am soo soo happy here in Honduras. I am looking forward to this bittersweet week! 

Keep on smiling, 


Hermana Bodine

I love Honduras!!!  This is our lovely mission office! haha





No comments:

Post a Comment