4.22.2014

Week 45 - He Lives!



Happy Birthday to Hermana Bodine!




I just wanted to bear testimony today that I know Christ lives. I know Jesus Christ is my Savior and My Redeemer! I am so grateful for the Easter season to celebrate and remember that Christ lives and is a resurrected being! Through Him and with His help, we can become like Him and live with our Heavenly Father and families again! I love this church! I love being on a mission! I love preaching that He lives and loves us. 

Keep on Smiling, 

Hermana Bodine
 The cake is from her zone!
  It has been a different day but I have loved having my birthday here in Honduras! I know it is where I am supposed to be! For my birthday we played soccer in Danli and ate at pizza hut and ate cake! Tonight we are visiting with Hermano Elio and having a noche de hogar!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment